Cleaning the Shower Non-Toxically in Evanston, Il. 60201

Cleaning the shower by Dial-A-Maid Cleaning Service in Evanston, Il. 60201. Why do I have to hold my breath when cleaning the shower? That's a good question. You have probably experienced tearing eyes, nasty fumes, and the occasional headache from usng that new bathroom cleaner that promises to work better than ever. But that headache is your body's way of telling you "Don't breathe this, it isn't good for you." 

Chances are there is a cleaning product sitting in your bathroom that contains hazardous chlorine bleach. Chlorine is a dangerous chemical to keep in your home and has caused more panicked calls to poison control than any other household chemical. And for what? We have been indoctrinated into thinking the smell of clean is a sterile hospital room and that poison is the only solution to a truly healthy home. The realty is that these products, though designed to make you healthy, pose a number of serious health risks. They can be particularly problematic when you are cleaning in a small space like your shower that is typically not well ventilated. Get rid of all those products and substitute eco=friendly alternatives. The toxins may already be in your system and cause problems if they accumulate over time. So, the sooner you get rid of the products with the toxins, the faster you can stop any accumulation. Products such as sodium dichloroisocyanurate is found in many tub and tile cleaners, and scouring powders too. It's a bleaching agent that's found to mess up women's and men's reproductive systems. It's also an immune system disruptor. Also, ethylene glycol ethers are commonly used in cleaners, as well as brake fluids, jet fuel additives, varnishes, etc. Overexposure to any of these chemicals can cause a host of ailments, from reproductive defects to reduced fertility to respiratory irritation.



Dial-A-Maid Cleaning Service in Evanston, Il. 60201, recommends to read each label before purchasing any shower or tub cleaner to ensure that you are not exposed to any harmful chemicals.  

Fill Out Form
$5.00 off 1st time cleaning